San Diego Day 5, the final day!

Sunday morning, we woke up got ready and checked out of our hotel. We went to the top of the hotel, the 22nd floor and took pictures. You could see right down into Petco Park. It was an amazing view. This is a picture of the Harbor from the 22nd floor.

After we took pictures, we went to the business center so I could print out my boarding pass. While we were there, my sister decided to check her email, and came across my cousin's phone number who is stationed at Camp Pendleton, about 25 miles from San Diego. She called Ben, and we met him at the temple and then went to lunch. It was really fun to get together with him.

Then it was time to go to the airport. Here is one final picture of San Diego before I left.


I had such a great time. It is still hard to me to believe that this trip actually happened. I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to go. I am in love with California, I would not want to live there, but it is such a fun place to visit. Maybe in two years, we will do the Disneyland trip, I'm sure the kids would love it.

Comments

Carley said…
It looks like you had such a wonderful time! I am SO SO sorry to hear about Mike's dad....wow....I am just glad that he is OK and everything worked out the way it did....a vacation never seems to go without a hitch!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party