California Trip Days 7 & 8
Here is a quick recap of the final two days of our vacation. On day 7, my sister taught spin and water aerobics at a place called Palm Valley. It was a beautiful place! My sister took some photos that I will post later. Mike was nice enough to watch the kids all morning while I went with Bonnie. It was a lot of fun and great to be in her classes. She is a great teacher! After we got back, we ate lunch and went to a place called "The Living Desert". It was 85 degrees outside that day. It was a lot of fun, and here are the photos.

Stockton was so cute with Mason, and Mason loved being with him. They are the only two boy cousins, with three girls and 10 years in between them.

Here are all the cousins on my side of the family. My brother and his wife will be adding another grandchild to this group in October.


Mason was so tired. While we stopped to pet the goats, he was holding a brush, and luckily Mike went over to him and caught him just before he fell over asleep, standing up.

It's hard to see the girls faces in the following photos, but they sure were cute in these pictures.


They had a butterfly and hummingbird house that we went in. The butterflies were flying around and they would land on you. It was really cool!





After the Living Desert, we went out to eat dinner and then went back to my sisters house to pack. Here are some pictures of my sister backyard.


The next day, we got up and left at 4:00 in the morning. It really helped us to get some good driving time done while the kids went back to sleep. Ivy was really upset because after I took her to use the bathroom, she wanted to crawl back inside the tent, and I had already taken it down. She was really upset with me, so we had to turn on Strawberry Shortcake in the car so she would calm down. I'm sure the fact that she was still really tired didn't help. It was a great ride home. We arrived back home around 6:30 that night, and it was nice walking into a clean house. I felt like I was stepping back into a hotel again, I was really glad I cleaned it before we left. What a fun trip we had. It might be a few years before we get back to Disneyland again (hopefully it won't be very long before we are able to visit my sister and her family), but we are so glad we went when we did. It was a lot of fun!
Here are all the cousins on my side of the family. My brother and his wife will be adding another grandchild to this group in October.
Mason was so tired. While we stopped to pet the goats, he was holding a brush, and luckily Mike went over to him and caught him just before he fell over asleep, standing up.
It's hard to see the girls faces in the following photos, but they sure were cute in these pictures.
They had a butterfly and hummingbird house that we went in. The butterflies were flying around and they would land on you. It was really cool!
After the Living Desert, we went out to eat dinner and then went back to my sisters house to pack. Here are some pictures of my sister backyard.
The next day, we got up and left at 4:00 in the morning. It really helped us to get some good driving time done while the kids went back to sleep. Ivy was really upset because after I took her to use the bathroom, she wanted to crawl back inside the tent, and I had already taken it down. She was really upset with me, so we had to turn on Strawberry Shortcake in the car so she would calm down. I'm sure the fact that she was still really tired didn't help. It was a great ride home. We arrived back home around 6:30 that night, and it was nice walking into a clean house. I felt like I was stepping back into a hotel again, I was really glad I cleaned it before we left. What a fun trip we had. It might be a few years before we get back to Disneyland again (hopefully it won't be very long before we are able to visit my sister and her family), but we are so glad we went when we did. It was a lot of fun!
Comments