First Park Day of the Year!

It was so fun to take the kids to the park on Tuesday last week. What a beautiful day it was! The kids begged me to take them on a walk around the track too. It was so much fun and great to be outside.


The next day, Ivy looked like a lobster! The kids played outside most of the afternoon and I did not put sunscreen on them. (I did not even think about it) Scotlyn was a little sunburned, but I forgot the medicine Ivy is on makes her more sensitive to the sun. The sunburn went away quickly thank goodness!




Comments

Oh that last painful little picture makes me cringe with empathy. Poor Ivy. Glad it went away quickly!
-Jessica
Bonny said…
Ach, I'm behind! I hate sunburns. Sometimes I don't think about it either. Its been windy here and the wind is cold. I hope after this week it clears up. I need to get outside more. Its killing me.
The Mom said…
Debbie, your such a fun mom!
Jess said…
Isn't it amazing that we can go from sunburns to a few inches of snow within days? Oh I can't wait for that weather to come back (and STAY).
Hope you are having fun on your trip!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party