Just FYI, tickets are available for the Draper Temple Open House beginning in 2009. You can reserve tickets by going to http://www.lds.org/reservations


I never thought I would say this, but I really, really like year round school. Scotlyn is out of school until January 5th. It's nice to have some down time during the holidays where we are not rushing to get to school in the morning. The girls are in swimming lessons for the next two weeks, yet another benefit of not being in school. Swim lessons are not as crowded as they are during the summer.


On Friday, we are going to go to the Festival of Trees. Every year, I say I'm going to go, and then I don't. I already have our tickets for this year, so hopefully everything will work out so we can make it. I really think the kids would love it. I also feel a special bond to Primary Children's Hospital. They have been so good to our kids, and I feel like this is a good way to support them in what they do for children everywhere.




Comments

We are also going on Friday! We're planning on eating at The Mayan afterwards. We should meet up because I know the kids would all have so much fun in the Kids Village there. Let's talk.
-Jessica
Bonny said…
We usually go to the Festival of Trees Preview where they bid, but I was sick last night and we didn't get a babysitter. We already got our tickets for the temple tour. I'm excited.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party