Oh What Do You Do In The Wintertime?

Pretend like you are a waitress.
Put on your swimming suit and pretend like you are at swimming lessons.





Play on the stairs with your siblings. (Mike intentionally put those two holes in the wall, we are going to someday knock out that wall as we slowly finish the basement)







Play outside in the snow.










Comments

Karly and Nick said…
Debbie - I just got caught up on your blog and read about the biggest loser that you told me about. I am going to watch the next season from the start! And I thought you had lost weight...you look great! I am going to add you to my blog list so I can keep updated easier!
Carley said…
So cute! Your kids are so creative! They crack me up!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party