Scotlyn's Decorative Sugar Cookies

Last week, we made sugar cookies. I have not made cookies for years, but we made them to decorate with the Activity Day girls. (It's kind of sad that I needed that for an excuse!) Now, I'm sure that Scotlyn will remind me that we need to make them every year because she had so much fun! Besides the normal Christmas shaped cookies, she decided to make some designs of her own. I was really impressed with what she came up with. The one on the top row in the middle is the first one she did. It is a flower. Next to that is a Caterpillar. Santa will be getting some very special cookies at our house this year!






She had so much fun decorating them with the girls. She is really lucky, because with my calling, she will have two extra years of activity days.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party