Family Christmas Party

My sister and her family came last Sunday for Christmas, so we got together at my parents house for dinner. She brought us lemons off of her tree, she lives in Palm Springs, California. It brought back memories of a month ago when we went to San Diego.


Here is my brother with Ivy. Ivy was having such a hard time that night because we always do an adult gift exchange, but I failed to bring anything for the kids to open. Next year, I will know better. Luckily my mom had a book that she wrapped for Ivy to open. After that, she was much better.

Here is Scotlyn with her new necklace that her cousin gave to her.


This is Ivy wearing Darin's new shorts. Just picture her saying "I lost 50 pounds on the toddler diet".




The gift exchange in our family is always very competitive. Here is Mike hiding the peanut butter and jam he opened. He didn't want anyone taking it from him. It worked, no one did.



Here is Ivy posing during one of her hard moments.



Mike trying to calm her down.





This is what we won at the gift exchange. All of them are things we needed!


My mom always does a "nut in the pudding" game too. She ended up winning the $20.00 prize this year, for the first time! Yeah Mom!


Comments

Bonny said…
Fun. Love the kids pictures in the snow. I got some of my kids today, but I forgot to take my camera and I'm not sure I'll ever get them from my parents :) You guys have so much fun. I read your blog and sometimes think I'm just a stick in the mud!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party