Mike took the girls to the pet store last week, just for fun. They had a wonderful time. I'm really not a pet person, so we don't have any pets, so the girls had a lot of fun looking at the pets. They also were able to "pet" a snake, because they just happened to be there during feeding time. They were really fascinated by the hamsters.

IL thought it would be fun to hide in the cupboard. She is always getting into anything she can fit her little body into, just like ML. I had to help in IL's nursery class yesterday during the last 30 minutes, and when I went in, I looked around for her, but I couldn't see her. I then noticed that the laundry basket that they keep the toys in was turned upside down, and moving. Sure enough, IL was under the basket. It was too funny!

IL thought it would be fun to hide in the cupboard. She is always getting into anything she can fit her little body into, just like ML. I had to help in IL's nursery class yesterday during the last 30 minutes, and when I went in, I looked around for her, but I couldn't see her. I then noticed that the laundry basket that they keep the toys in was turned upside down, and moving. Sure enough, IL was under the basket. It was too funny!

Comments