Our Saturday Morning Date

This morning, Mike and I went and saw the 9:45 a.m. showing of the new Indiana Jones movie. It was a great show, and we really enjoyed it. My parents watched the kids. SL had a sleepover the night before, so we dropped IL and ML in the morning. The last movie we saw in the theater was National Treasure 2, around Christmas time. We decided that we need to find out what will be coming out this December so we can make a plan for our next movie. We seem to make it to the theater every six months or so. I heard the new Harry Potter movie comes out in November, so that will probably be the next one we will see.

After the movie, we went out to eat at The Olive Garden, which is my favorite restaurant. We were finally using a gift card that we received for Christmas. It was so good, and I always enjoy going there.
Then we went to Costco and renewed our membership. It was so busy. I forgot how busy they get on a Saturday afternoon. We were done and back to pick the kids up by 1:30. It was a fun Saturday morning date, and it was nice to go out in the morning, so we didn't have to worry about getting the kids home and in bed at night. Thanks to my parents for watching the kids for us all morning!

Comments

Bonny said…
We saw it too and loved it. Hey, don't look now but we're all well. Except allergies of course. Would you like to get together this week? Just a thought.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party