For all of you who are BYU Football fans......

My sister, who lives in Palm Springs, California had the opportunity to meet Coach Mendenhall and one of his assistant coaches last weekend. A friend of my sister have a son who is being recruited by BYU to play football, and they invited my sister's family over for dinner with the coach. Bonnie said it was amazing, and they were both so nice. They ate outside in beautiful 80 degree weather (I am so jealous right now, I can hardly stand the thought of 6 more weeks of winter, thank you Punxsutawney Phil) At least I can look forward to March 8th when we leave Utah to go to California for a week. I'm really excited to visit my sister for a few days there.

The picture below from right to left is: My Brother-in-law, Travis, My nephew Stockton, My sister, Bonnie, with her daughter Sierra in front of her, and Coach Mendenhall on the end. Can't you just feel the beautiful warm weather from looking at this photo?

My brother in law, Travis coaches football in Palm Springs, so he and the coach talked football for quite a while. What an amazing experience it must have been.

Comments

Karly and Nick said…
Nick will be sooooo envious when I show him these pictures! We both bleed BYU blue!
Bonny said…
Not a fan, but I'm sure it was neat for them. I started an email about Disneyland. Its long :) Your fault for asking me about something I love to talk about!!!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party