A great day with an old friend

For the past few months, I have been trying to get together with one of my friends that I went to Weber State with. Every time we would try to get together, one of our kids ended up getting sick. This happened at least 4 times! Well, the stars aligned last Thursday, and I finally made my way to Murray to see my friend, Bonny. It was such a fun day, and great to see her again. Our kids are all just a few months apart in age, and she has two girls and a boy, just like me. They had a great time playing together. We had so much fun visiting, and I had a very hard time getting the girls in the van to go home. They wanted to stay longer too. Hopefully it won't be that long again before we see you guys. Thanks again for the great day Bonny!

This is the cutest picture. I love how they are lined up according to height. L-R, Annie, Ivy, (both 3) Carlyn, and Scotlyn. (Carlyn is almost 5 and Scotlyn will be 6 next week).


These two little guys were hard to get a good photo of. They were always on the move, they are both 1.




Comments

Bonny said…
I almost missed that post. It really was a great time. sorry so many pictures were blurry. I love your kids and I hope we see you soon.
Bonny said…
ps, I didn't know if you wanted me to put your kids names on my site so I didn't. I don't mind, but hopefully I didn't offend you by not doing it!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party