Grocery Store Trip

Last summer, I got a camera phone. I wanted to have a camera so I could take impulse pictures of the kids and not have to carry around our big camera. I was about up to my limit in photo storage on my phone, and so I decided to find out how to download photos onto our computer. Well, to make a long story short, I had to sign up for a service that costs $15.00 more a month in order to download photos. So, I'm going to take full advantage of downloading photos from my phone onto the computer. Today, we went to Macey's to get a few groceries. It was the first time ML rode in the race car. He had his hand on the wheel just turning it as fast as he could. It was so cute! SL was a little disappointed that she could not ride in the car. She is getting too big for things like this, and I think it makes her a little sad. A couple of months ago, she cried because all of her princess dress up dresses are too small for her. It was really sad, and made me cry too. IL is getting a lot of use out of the dresses right now.

I'm finding that now that the temperature is starting to warm up a little, and spring is coming that going places with the kids doesn't seem like such a huge task to undertake anymore. (at least as long as I have my shopping trip planned out, then I can get in and out of the store rather quickly.) I stayed home a lot this winter just because thinking about going anywhere with all three kids made me tired.

We actually went for a walk today. SL rode her bike. We had a couple of snow piles to go through, but it was so nice, and we all enjoyed it very much!

Comments

It's so funny that you posted this! I was at Macey's today with Shelby Dawn stocking up on some of the essentials. I'm so excited for the case lot sale next week! I had to giggle because my first instinct was to check out your groceries in the cart. The kids are pretty dang cute, too! Can it really be that ML is big enough to sit in a cart? Boy they're growing up fast!
-Jessica
Oh.... AND we went for a walk a few days ago and Annebel rode her big wheel the whole time. I was so surprised. I thought for sure I'd end up carrying it the whole time. She's just as excited for spring as I am!
-J

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party