Is it really true, are those tulips in my flower garden?

The past two days (even though there is still a lot of snow on the ground) have been so nice outside. I have spring fever right now and really look forward to the day when the kids can go in the backyard and play. I looked at the flower garden in the front yard, and I had to look twice, because I thought I saw tulips coming up! I looked around some more, and sure enough there are tulips coming up! They are just poking through the ground, but it gives me hope that spring will come! I was so excited that I took some photos:








This is the first year that we have planted a lot of tulips so I'm really excited to see what they look like this spring.


I'm finding that I really like blogging. If I had known how fun it would be, I would have started one a long time ago. I blog more than I write in my journal, and it is a great way to keep track of all of the fun things that my kids do. I'm also finding myself taking more photos of the kids. I know they will grow up so fast, and before I know it they will all be gone to school. That day seems so far away right now, but I know it will come quickly.



The following are photos of the kids & some funny things they have done latley:
SL was getting her snack just before bed time. I didn't even noticed that she made "honeycomb", by pouring honey on it. Some things are just so obvious aren't they?

T
his is SL & IL wearing their aprons. They LOVE to help me in the kitchen. I can only hope this excitement will stay with them long after their childhood is over.


This is a photo that SL took of me and ML. I'm glad she was able to get ML's face in the photo! SL loves to take photos. She is currently saving up her money to buy her very own digital camera.






I realized that I have not posted very many photos of our little ML. He will be a year old next month. He has very blue eyes and a smile that melts your heart. He looks just like his dad.




Last Saturday morning, SL woke up before everyone else, and was very excited because she loves to surprise us all by making breakfast for everyone. Notice the very big cereal bowls? She poured the milk and everything! We were told not to eat the apples though, as they were only for decoration. :) She had even made ML's rice cereal.

And finally, a couple of weeks ago when I was really sick, SL made this for me. It is a plastic bowl with animal crackers in it. She put masking tape on it and made it just like a present. It was so cute! I like the little bow she put in the center.

Comments

Bonny said…
That is so sweet! Isn't it amazing how smart they are and the things they can do if given the chance? I love our tulips (I didn't plant them, even better) and I can't wait for them to come out.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party