Lagoon Day with Grandma and Grandpa

We have been having a lot of fun with our Lagoon season passes this summer. The kids want to go all of the time. We are trying to go as much as possible this summer, because we don't know if we will get them again for a few years. A week ago, Grandma and Grandpa LeBaron came with us.



My kids love the new ride, the Jumping Dragon. I'm really not too big of a fan of amusement park rides, but I'll go on them with my kids. This ride freaks me out when it goes backwards, but I found this time, as long as I close my eyes, I'm okay.

Mason seems to be following in my footsteps with rides, he does not like them very much either. Although, I don't know too many kids who get scared on "Bulgy the Whale" and the "Merry Go Round", like he does. About the only ride he likes is the train







We took Mason on OdySea to see if he liked it, but he cried on that one too.


This is how he usually experiences Lagoon. He wants to get out, but we don't like to chase him around the park, so he stays in his stroller.


The kids love the sky ride.

Mike and I went on Dracula's Castle while Mike's parents watched the kids. This ride was sure a lot scarier when I was younger.

Comments

The Mom said…
We went this past saturday and seriously got drenched by the rain. I mean really drenched which cut our trip short. Looks like you get to enjoy Lagoon a lot!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party