Orrock Family Reunion
Let me preface this post by saying that Mike comes from a very large family. Mike's mom has 10 siblings, (she is the second oldest) who all have kids, who all have kids. So, if you can imagine at the Orrock reunion, there were a lot of people there. Mike's Aunt and Uncle who live in Provo were nice enough to open their house for the reunion. It was all weekend, but we only went down for Sunday night. I love Mike's family. Every time we get together with them, I feel so blessed that I was able to marry into his family. They are all so amazing.
I did not take very many photos and I missed a lot of pictures of my girls running around with all of their girl cousins jumping on the trampoline, which wore them completely out. But here are a couple of photos that I did take. These boys were so cute with Mason. They are Mike's mom's sister's kid's (If that makes any sense at all). I think Mason sensed that they were boys and just loved being in with the guy crowd.
Mike's aunt put together a program about their ancestors. I was not able to hear much of it because I was watching the kids, but Mike said it was good. I would have felt more comfortable with the kids playing if their yard were completely fenced in, but it was not. In fact there was one time, where I turned by back for two seconds to check on the girls, and looked back, and Mason and two other little boys were gone. They had gone around to the front yard and were at the house next door before I caught up with them. It made me a little nervous that they were able to get away so quickly.
There were BYU Brownies for dessert, and Mason loved them, as always. Mint brownies have got to be my absolute weakness, among other things!
I did not take very many photos and I missed a lot of pictures of my girls running around with all of their girl cousins jumping on the trampoline, which wore them completely out. But here are a couple of photos that I did take. These boys were so cute with Mason. They are Mike's mom's sister's kid's (If that makes any sense at all). I think Mason sensed that they were boys and just loved being in with the guy crowd.
There were BYU Brownies for dessert, and Mason loved them, as always. Mint brownies have got to be my absolute weakness, among other things!
Comments