To Nap Or Not To Nap..........
Mason is going through the nap transition that all kids seem to do around his age. He still seems to need a nap, but there are some days that he just won't take one, although this week has been a good nap week for him. A couple of weeks ago, the kids were watching TV around 5:00p.m., and when I walked into the living room, this is what I saw....

He always sleeps with his hands behind his head. I refer to it as "man mode". We also moved him into a "big boy" bed a couple of weeks ago. He absolutely loves it. I put off moving him as long as possible because he never tried to climb out of his bed, and I thought it would definitely make it so he would not take naps anymore. BUT, he will still take naps, and stay in his room, most days. I'm so glad. I usually wake him up after an hour so he will still go to bed at night. If he sleeps any longer than 90 minutes, he has a hard time going to bed.
Comments