SL's Piano Recital

SL had her piano recital on Saturday. She played both of her songs very well, and we were all so proud of her. This is a picture of her with her teacher. She is a wonderful teacher, and so good with SL. This is SL with both sets of grandparents.


I made SL's dress. Ever since I made IL's dress for her birthday, she has been asking me to make her one. It turned out really cute, and she loved it!



After the recital, we went and got pizza and ice cream. She deserved it for a job well done!

Comments

Bonny said…
Cute girl. Good for her. I'm impressed with your sewing. I can only sew a straight line.
SL looks like a doll in that dress! I wish I had your talent for sewing. I'd make one for my little P exactly the same! So cute.
Anonymous said…
I wish I could have made it to the recital! I loved listening to SL play that Sunday we celebrated IL birthday. You guys are wonderful. Love you all.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party