More Kid Pictures

Last night, around 6:30, I asked SL where IL was. She told me she was in her room reading books. When I went back there, this is what I found.
She climbed on the top bunk where SL sleeps and fell asleep in her Cinderella dress and glass slippers. I decided to get her up to use the bathroom and put her in her pajamas. I was sure glad I did because she had been chewing gum, and still had it in her mouth.

On a side note, last week, I noticed that IL had a really bad rash on both of her shoulders. I called her doctor at Primary Children's to let him know. When IL started her new medicine, they told me to call if she develops a rash. They had me take her to her pediatrician that day to look at the rash. He had a dermatologist come and look at it, and he said there was an 80% chance that the rash was from her new medicine. So, we stopped the medicine that day, and the rash disappeared. Apparently she was allergic to it. So, now with the rash gone, I need to call her doctor and find out where we go from here. We are praying that she will go for another 14 months with no seizures, and then we may be able to take her completely off of the medicine.

She is also doing so much better in swim lessons. It seems the scare she had when she jumped in the water by herself was enough to do it. She is more careful in the water, and is even scared to jump in the water to her teacher. She still likes to play a lot in the water instead of working with her teachers, but we are working on that one, and she seems to be getting a lot better.

I have previously mentioned how ML loves to be in the kitchen. He recently started to want to stir whatever I am stirring. SL took this picture the other morning when we were making eggs for breakfast.

SL was reading books to IL the other night at bedtime. I went to take a picture and they both decided to show me the gum they were chewing.


ML loves to climb up to the piano and play it. It makes him feel so big.

ML started running a very mild fever last night, and also has signs of a cold. So far, no seizures with him, thank goodness. We are on top of the medicine, so hopefully that would help. A fever in our house isn't just a normal thing anymore. It sends panic and stress through both Mike and I, wondering if and when a seizure will happen. I just keep praying the Lord will strengthen us through all of this.
Also, for anyone who is into the Twlight series, I finished the second book last night, which means, I'll be well on my way to finishing the third book by the time the fourth one comes out this summer. What good books! Mike keeps telling me they sound cheesy, but I am enjoying them so much. I give Mike updates on every chapter. Thanks Lyndsey for getting me hooked!



Comments

Bonny said…
I'm almost done with Twilight a 2nd time around. I like the other 2, but the 1st is still my favorite. What cute kids you have. They really do remind me a lot of mine. They aren't exactly the same ages, but they are close and they like a lot of the same things. I'm so sorry that you are having the fever problems. We get worried about coughs, because they turn into asthma, but luckily its not that bad. Your house is beautiful! We should come see you some time. Sorry that was long :)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party