Festival of Trees

On Friday, I took Scotlyn out of school and went to the festival of trees with my mom and my sister in law. We ended up being there for 6 hours. It was a fun day, and nice to think that in some small way, you can help someone else get the care they need for their child. The first thing we went to was the Kids Corner where they had all sorts of arts and crafts for the kids. Mason could even participate this year! Here they are making caterpillars.

This is Scotlyn making a sand necklace, which she has worn every day since.

Ivy getting a manicure.


Painting Christmas ornaments.



This is my sister in law Lyndsey with her little boy Emmett. I could just kiss Emmett's little cheeks right off! He is so cute!



Here is Ivy calling an Elf telling him that she would like a Barbie for Christmas. Oops, Santa was not aware of that one! I wonder if a doll would be just as good, because that is what Santa thought she wanted. (I need to train my kids that they can't change their minds like that!)


Mason Ice Fishing, which he did three times. He loves those suckers!



I was amazed at the gingerbread houses. There were two "UP" houses. How do they make those anyway? Very Impressive!


This train was amazing! They wheels even turned!
Here is a picture of how long the train was. Yep Amazing!

We took this picture just for Mason. This would be the tree of his dreams.


Here is Mason riding in the stroller with his cousin. I'm glad I borough the double stroller, it worked out great to put Emmett in there too!


Wow, what a fun day we had at the festival. It was great to be there with family and enjoy the beautiful trees.

Comments

Bonny said…
Hey Deb, I haven't checked the blogs for a couple months. I feel like I haven't seen you forever because of that. We went to the Festival of Trees on Saturday and it was crazy. Wish we'd gone on Friday.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party