Christmas Pictures 2009

I took the kids yesterday to get pictures taken. It's been since Mason was 3 months old that we had been to a portrait studio. That tells you how much fun our last visit was. I decided to brave it again. This time was so much better. The kids were all so good. And even Mason did what the photographer wanted. We were done in 20 minutes. Mason was so funny during it. He refused to give a real smile, but she did get some great pictures of the kids anyway. In this picture Mason is thinking "back off sisters, you are invading my personal space".


Do you think Mason is trying really hard to pretend like he is sleeping?

































































Comments

Leavitt's said…
those turned out really cute
Jess said…
Those are really cute Deb! I really need to take my kids next week while Tay is out of school.
Carley said…
VERY cute! WOW...they all look so grown up...especially Scottlyn with her permanent teeth in...I haven't braved the studio in a while...
Bonny said…
Cute! I thought I commented already. I have updated my blog (but not about December) it just doesn't show because it is now private.
Betsy said…
Such beauties!!
Little Iodine said…
I love looking at these cute pictures, over and over again. Target did such a great job. I'm so glad you didn't go to Kiddie Kandids since they closed all of a sudden.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party