Scotlyn's 7th Birthday Party

Scotlyn turned 7 a couple of weeks ago. She had a lot of fun at her party. She wanted brownies instead of cake for her birthday. My mom gave me the perfect brownie pan for my birthday (which by the way, is much much smaller than it looks on TV. Our family had a good laugh about this because we thought it would be as big as a 9X13 inch pan, but not so. It does make perfect brownies though and I really like it!) so it was a good time to try it out.

Here are all of the kids eating brownies.

Scotlyn opening presents.


We have had a lot of fun this summer watching movies outside. It was warm enough (just barley though) to watch a movie outside for her birthday. She made tickets for all of the kids to "buy" popcorn and candy for the movie. They watched "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown).



Every time Scotlyn would open a present, Ivy would say, "I'm going to have so much fun playing with that". It was so funny!

Comments

Carley said…
I can't believe she is 7...Carson was SO thrilled about the movie outside and was SO excited to finally see how that would all work!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party