The Last Jar of Peaches

On April 18th, we opened our last jar of peaches. It was a sad day! We have loved eating these peaches this past season, and look forward to September when we can fill our shelves with them again. Maybe this year we should do 3 bushel!
Mason could eat a whole quart of peaches by himself. He loves them. Ivy loves them too, Scotlyn is not hooked, yet. She will eat them, but not like her brother and sister do.



Comments

Mmmmm! I love how pretty the Lemon Elberta's look in the jar. Our girls will eat peaches and cottage cheese for breakfast every morning. I can't wait to bottle them again this year.
-Jessica
PS... We have 5 cases of peaches from the cannery. Do you want a few cases? We got them about 18 months ago. They're not bad but they are our "ran out of the good stuff" back up supply. But we can spare a few boxes if you want.
-Jessica

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party