Farewell to the Lumunia
The Lumunia finally died. For the past 5 years I would pray it would pass inspection. It was several years longer than I anticipated, and we have Mike's dad to thank for that. If not for him, I really don't think we would have been able to have it last as long as it did. This year, there was no hope. Mike and I bought this car a year into our marriage. When we drove it off the car lot, it died a block down the street. In spite of the rough start, it really was a great car. We brought Scotlyn & Ivy home from the hospital in this car. We made several trips to St. George in it. Mike used it to drive back and forth from here to Salt Lake pretty much every day for the past 7 years. After 10 years, it felt like a part of the family. We donated it to the kidney foundation in September. Mason loved watching the tow truck hook it up, but he was a little confused when he drove it away. We just tell him that it went to car heaven.

Comments