Trunk or Treat

Our ward had a trunk or treat again this year. The kids looked great in their costumes!
Mason did not have a nap that day and fell asleep on my shoulder. He slept during dinner, so he did not miss out on the trunk or treating.

When trunk or treat time came, every time we passed a truck, Mason had to stop and look at the truck, and say "pick up truck". I had no idea how into cars, and motorized vehicles in general this little kid would be. He's touching the truck like it is "the precious".


Anyone who knows my husband knows what a fun sense of humor he has. That is one thing that I absolutely love about him. When the kids in the ward (who had already been around the candy loop once) started coming around again, Mike would tease them and make them answer a question in order for him to give them more candy. Of course, he gave them more candy regardless of the answer to his questions. He just had fun making up questions, and seeing the kids reactions. He teaches primary in the ward so he especially had fun teasing his primary kids.

Comments

Jess said…
Ah, the ward trunk or treat. Love that tradition. It's fun and easy for the kids! Your kids look great in their costumes.

Mike is a great guy! I've always loved his sense of humor. I'm sure the kids came around several times. Love that!
Kendra said…
I love the trunk or treating idea! the girls had so much fun doing that this year. I love that mike would make them answer questions! I'm sure he got some pretty great reactions from the kids!
The Mom said…
looks like a lot of fun!
The Mom said…
looks like a lot of fun!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Scotlyn's Birthday Party