Salt and Pepper Shaker Curse

About two months ago, I broke the pepper shaker that we had for the past 10 years. It looked just like the salt shaker on the right. A couple of weeks later, I found a set that was from Japan and used them. It was perfect because Mike served his mission there. A few weeks after, Scotlyn broke the pepper shaker. She was afraid I was going to get mad, but all I could do was laugh. Then just a two weeks ago, my mom and dad were watching the kids, and my mom broke the other Japanese shaker! Again, she thought they were ones that Mike got on his mission, and that I would be mad. Not so! It was just too funny not to laugh. BTW, I only paid a quarter for the Japanese set at a yard sale. So, I found this plastic one at a garage sale, and I will be on the look out for another one to put the salt in so there will be no more salt & pepper shakers brake at this house!

Comments

Did you throw the pepper shaker on the ground and drive over it a couple of times to make sure that it really is going to last? I'm just saying... sounds like it's dangerous to be a condiment dispenser at your house.
-Jessica
P.S. CAN'T wait to see you guys this weekend! The girls are dying...
Karly and Nick said…
Too funny! The plastic one looks familiar...we may have had one of those when I was growing up!
Rippon Family said…
That is so funny! I need to do one of these!!!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party