Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House
At the end of July, we went to the open house for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple with my parents, and our neighbors. It sure is a pretty temple.
Our little Mason did not quite catch the spirit of the temple. Our tickets were for 10:00, and by the time the tour was over it was 12:30. He was one tired and hungry little guy who wanted to swim in the baptismal font. Yes, our little Mason was one of the little boys who cried throughout almost the entire tour. I guess he did not realize that there were signs all around telling people to be quiet and enjoy the reverence inside the temple. I want to apologize to all of those who were around us, my little guy was quite the distraction. It was good that my parents were there to help us out because by the time it was finished, Mike and I were exhausted. I only hope that the girls will remember what it was like to be inside the temple at such a young age. Mason was very glad that there were cookies at the end. I think it made the entire experience worth it for him. Don't get me wrong, it was a lot of fun, and so beautiful. He was a little trooper.

Our little Mason did not quite catch the spirit of the temple. Our tickets were for 10:00, and by the time the tour was over it was 12:30. He was one tired and hungry little guy who wanted to swim in the baptismal font. Yes, our little Mason was one of the little boys who cried throughout almost the entire tour. I guess he did not realize that there were signs all around telling people to be quiet and enjoy the reverence inside the temple. I want to apologize to all of those who were around us, my little guy was quite the distraction. It was good that my parents were there to help us out because by the time it was finished, Mike and I were exhausted. I only hope that the girls will remember what it was like to be inside the temple at such a young age. Mason was very glad that there were cookies at the end. I think it made the entire experience worth it for him. Don't get me wrong, it was a lot of fun, and so beautiful. He was a little trooper.
Comments