My Junie B. Jones Girl

It's hard for me to believe that Scotlyn is starting 1st grade tomorrow. Luckily, her teacher is our backyard neighbor, and is so amazing. I'm really excited that Scotlyn will be in her class this year. It's amazing to me that last year at this time, Scotlyn was just learning how to read a few small words, and now she is reading Junie B. Jones. We have found several of these books this year at garage sales. I think she just about has most of them. Tonight she finished the one she is reading in this picture, "Junie B. Jones, First Grader, At Last". She was really excited because that will be her tomorrow, a First Grader At Last!

Comments

Karly and Nick said…
I can't believe they grow up so fast! Lukas startes kindergarden in a few weeks and it's all day. I cried at least 3 times last week! It's hard to let them grow up!
They are getting so big, so fast! I can't believe it! I think its great that she enjoys reading though!
The Mom said…
First Grade is my fav. I loved teaching that grade because there is so much learning in that time of their little life! Junie.... love her!
Kendra said…
that's so sweet! Morgan was up at 6:30 this morning getting ready and making her "lunch". (i'm not really sure she even went to sleep last night) Good luck today scotlyn :)
Jess said…
That is so awesome! She will be reading novels soon. I am sure she is loving 1st grade. How exciting.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party