Family Fun Day at This is the Place Park
For the second year in a row, my parents and the kids and I decided last minute to go to Family Fun Day at This is the Place Park in Salt Lake. It was tons of fun, and all for free!


Mason loves this wooden train, so much so that he bullied any other child who wanted to be the engineer. I had to step in when I realized what was going on and I heard another little boy say "where is your mom"?

On the walk back to the car, there was construction going on, so of course, Mason had to stop and watch the backhoe move dirt. He it totally obsessed with construction vehicles. I think he would be a construction worker when he grows up, if it were not for the fact that they have to use port-a-potties to go to the bathroom. Mason hates those things, just as much as I do, and he would rather squirm in his uncomfortableness that use one.
I think this was supposed to be a horse painted on Ivy's face.
Mason loves this wooden train, so much so that he bullied any other child who wanted to be the engineer. I had to step in when I realized what was going on and I heard another little boy say "where is your mom"?
On the walk back to the car, there was construction going on, so of course, Mason had to stop and watch the backhoe move dirt. He it totally obsessed with construction vehicles. I think he would be a construction worker when he grows up, if it were not for the fact that they have to use port-a-potties to go to the bathroom. Mason hates those things, just as much as I do, and he would rather squirm in his uncomfortableness that use one.
Comments