Scotlyn's New Talents

While Scotlyn was home sick this month, she learned a few new things. She learned how to use the foot pedal and sew on the sewing machine. She made Mason bean bags for his birthday.

She also learned how to use the iron. She was ironing everything in sight!


Here is a video of Scotlyn sewing on the machine. It amazes me that she can sew already!

Comments

Carley said…
Wow! She definately has your talent! That is crazy that she can sew at 7!
Oh Debbie that is awesome! And I'll just plan on bringing all of my ironing up on Thursday! Ha Ha!
-Jessica
Jess said…
Okay, that is amazing. Wow! I need to get on the ball. Way to go Scotlyn (and you Deb!)
Little Iodine said…
Scotlyn, you are amazing. Good job Debbie for believing in Scotlyn.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm going private

Entertainment

Scotlyn's Birthday Party